RUCODE INDIA a Non Governmental Organization under Indian Trust Act of 1882 started functioning for the upliftment of Women, Children, Disabled and the downtrodden from 1986 onwards. This association was promoted with a group of committed trustees and volunteers. Late Mr. Sundar Egbert a pioneer in rehabilitation of the differently abled and Dr. Fr. M. Jeyaraj S.J. had guided us in starting this organization.
VISION & MISSION
To initiate, encourage and support people’s development by providing appropriate technology and training, towards the attainment of SELF RELIANT RURAL COMMUNITIES ON THE BASIS OF COLLECTIVE PARTICIPATION.
- To organise the community towards self reliance
- To rehabilitate the persons with disabilities particularly to people with Intellectually impairment, Cerebral palsy, Autism and Multiple Disabilities
- To manage training and teaching institutions, rehabilitation homes and hospices to the Differently abled, women, aged, terminally ill and other disadvantaged and vulnerable people
- To cooperate with industrial sector in the implementation of CSR programmes
- To undertake short term / long term skill development trainings for the youth and others from socially and economically weaker sections.
- To work for the development and empowerment of women
- To promote the health of the rural people by integrating indigenous systems
- To provide appropriate training and technology for rural development
- To promote a network of voluntary of social educators